Our client is looking for a change management professional that has a diverse set of skills and experiences to develop and facilitate execution of their Marketing transformation initiatives’ change management and ensure value realization. Help build organizational awareness, understanding and adoption of global and regional marketing teams’ strategic intent. Work with the program leadership, business owners, impacted stakeholders and the teammate population to drive clarity and prepared to adopt the new ways of working and achieve targeted business outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and drive execution of the change program, including:
- Organizational and role alignment
- Team effectiveness
- Change impact communications
- Stakeholder management
- Change readiness surveys and report cards
- Knowledge transfer and training
- Establish and manage an informal change agent network to help drive clarity of change impacts and adoption
- Define required adjustments to change approach or tools where needed to respond to challenge areas, and maximize effectiveness of the marketing change plan
- Provide regular status updates, and identification of risks
- Navigate interaction among the business process owners to find sustainable paths to execution
- Manage integration of change activities and able to identify and successfully navigate the interdependencies across multiple programs at the same time
- Gather change insights and continually assess and make/implement recommendation in how to adjust the course
- 3+ years experience in large scale change programs, preferably in global organizations
- Solid business acumen and the ability to quickly learn the dynamics of the business in the fast pace environment
- Ability to digest large amounts of business and technical information and simplify content for large group consumption
- Exceptional communication and executive level presentation skills
- Proven track record as a credible influencer, respected within the organization and able to collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Team building, organization, and leadership skills
- Strong focus on delivery
- Ability to identify and anticipate risks
- Knowledgeable in: change management, organization development and change, learning management
- Working knowledge in: project management, business strategy formulation, business process design and management, digital change management and communications methods
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years experience in a change management role in a highly dynamic and global environment
- Experience in the retail and/or CPG industry a plus
- Microsoft Office – MS Power Point, MS Excel, and project management software, ie. Smartsheet, Asana, etc. experience preferred
- Qualtrics or commensurate data gathering/reporting application
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB