Our client, a top consumer electronics company, is looking for a Channel Marketing + POP (Point of Purchase) Specialist to join their team.
Who Will Love this Position?:
- You’re passionate and thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment with minimal direction because you love wearing multiple hats on daily basis!
- Naturally curious – innovative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- Self-driven – superior organizational skills, integrity and follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily. Completing tasks and requests? No problem!
- You’re highly engaged in the retail and consumer electronics space keeping up with the latest trends.
The position will assist in the development and execution of data driven projects and programs. This role will work extremely closely with the Sales, Sales Ops, Training, Creative, Product, Operations, Media and Marketing teams to help manage and create to bring retail to life and help elevate the consumer experience and drive revenue. This individual will partner with creative services and the sales teams to incorporate feedback into retail strategies.
The ideal candidate will have experience with assisting with day to day administration tasks, developing presentations, collecting and summarizing data, leading and managing projects and comfortable working with cross-functional teams.
What You Will Do:
Work closely with Channel Marketing and POP as well as other cross-functional teams to support departmental initiatives, marketing activations, virtual events and trainings including:
- Gather customer data, consumer insight to develop and consolidate sales strategy programs
- Monitor third party channel data and develop weekly executive summary recaps
- Create, develop, and monitor data collection programs across cross-functional teams
- Gather common feedback and alerting team to any immediate issues
- Manage multiple internal projects and programs within defined budgets
- Facilitate regular communication keeping Channel and POP team up to speed on all team and account initiatives
Day to Day Coordination:
- Perform administrative tasks including: calendar management, customer correspondence, and building presentations
- Arrange and coordinate logistics for virtual meetings and trainings
- Manage POP resets wherever product is sold globally
- Perform other admin related functions delegated or assigned
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB