Onward Search is hiring an experienced Email Marketing Manager who can code landing pages and can be responsible for all areas in design, development, analyzing and tracking of marketing emails and micro sites. Works in tandem with Account Management, Interactive Creative Director and Creative Director to complement and expand our client’s communications programs. Qualified candidates can sit in Charlotte, NC, Charleston, SC or Myrtle Beach, SC.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Email design experience required to create highly creative email campaigns that drive sales and engagement while maintaining the brand
- Create and manage targeted lists, databases and email campaigns through systems such as Exact Target, MailChimp, Marketo and others
- Analyze, recommend and deploy automated email triggers and drip campaigns, and provide reporting on email automation performance
- Analyze and recommend improvements and testing opportunities for email engagement
- Analyze results for email campaign effectiveness and adjust accordingly for improvements and optimization
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for email campaign effectiveness, using Omniture and Google Analytics
- Expert on email marketing trends, technologies and email deliverability as well as CAN-SPAM laws and GDPR
- Manage marketing budget for ROI
- Work in conjunction with an Interactive Designer or Art Director to create email campaigns and landing pages
- Work in coordination with Email Marketing Specialists to maintain consistent training, set email team standards, conventions and performance benchmarks
- Assist in other marketing projects/initiatives as necessary
- Prepare special projects and reports as directed by Position Supervisor, President or CEO
- Will be trained to assist with other departmental and agency functions on an as needed basis
- Bachelors' Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Marketing or related field desired
- 3-5 years of related experience in email marketing, digital marketing and marketing automation, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to translate requirements into wireframes and mockups
- Ensures graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, and usability
- Participates regularly and offers feedback regarding creative email based concepts; adding value to the team as it relates to email/web based projects that are feasible and relevant
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to add codes to emails for tracking
- Advanced knowledge of filtering and targeting campaigns
- Ability to create landing pages and do tracking
- Expert Excel and formula analysis ability
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work both independently using sound judgment and collaboratively in a team environment
- Seasoned interpersonal skills and effective problem solver
- Driven to improve customer satisfaction, both internally and externally
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under high-pressure situations
- The willingness to learn and obtain new skill sets
- Convey a professional and courteous attitude at all times toward clients, co-workers and guests
- Maintain a healthy attitude toward your job, make suggestions to improve the agency’s overall performance and attend weekly agency and departmental meetings
- Comply with all company policies and procedures as stated in the Policy Manual
Qualified candidates apply today with your current resume to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.