Our client, a well known non-profit organization, needs a PR Account Executive for an ongoing contract opportunity in Charlotte, NC.
- Writing press releases and pitching US National Media
- Provide smart and creative counsel to clients
- Support development of strategic plans and new business
- Assist in developing a strategy for social media campaigns, including research, content development, execution, monitoring/responding, reporting/measuring.
- 4+ years of PR agency or ad agency account management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to write compelling copy for press releases, social media, and other PR channels
- Established US national media contacts and pitching experience a PLUS!
- Polished and persuasive writing skills
- Please provide writing samples (social media content, press releases, etc.) in addition to resume
- If you have reporting experience, huge PLUS.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.