Onward Search is looking for a Sr. UX/UI Designer to join our prominent agency client in Charlotte for an onsite direct hire opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: This position sits onsite in Charlotte, North Carolina, but candidates from outside of that market who are willing to relocate to Charlotte are encouraged to apply.
- You will be responsible for concepting and designing innovative, modern digital user experiences for and on behalf of agency clients.
- You will contribute creative input to other agency processes, such as ideation sessions and business development efforts.
- You may serve as a project lead and provide guidance and leadership to team members.
- Serve as an agency expert in user experience design across the entire customer journey.
- Concept, design, and implement modern, clean, on-brand user experiences and designs for mobile and web applications.
- Work closely with clients and internal teams to understand project needs.
- Provide creative guidance and leadership to team members of a project basis.
- Deliver high-quality work on time and on budget
- Evangelize for the creative team agency-wide
- Collaborate among multiple departments effectively and efficiently, developing strong relationships across the agency
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, HCI, or similar field.
- 7-10 years of professional digital design experience with a specific focus on UX and UI design.
- Prior experience in a marketing or advertising agency STRONGLY preferred.
- Digital strategy and team lead experience a plus.
- Strong understanding of key UX principals.
- Analytical thinker with a keen eye for design.
- Expert proficiency within Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD) as well as other relevant tools including Sketch, Invision, Balsamiq, Omnigraffle, etc.
- Comfortable with both hands-on design and concepting/ideation.
- Experience developing successful concepts and implementing them through design solutions.
- Ability to skillfully manage a high volume of work in a deadline driven environment.
- Passion for making it easier for people to understand complex ideas.
- Strong portfolio of proven, innovative, modern UX and UI design work REQUIRED and should be submitted at time of application.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!