Onward Search is looking for Account Coordinators and Account Managers in Charlotte and Raleigh for growing agency client.
• Strengthening relationship with the clients, becoming their go-to resource.
• Displaying a firm understanding of the client team’s structure, hierarchy and political realities
• Researching key business challenges, customer behavior, target audiences, competitive landscape and environmental factors that impact marketing campaigns
• Creating strategic, well-thought out communications plans, presentations and proposals
• Creating dependable, organized and clear communications at all levels and across all departments
• Steering actionable briefs and presenting work confidently and persuasively
• Managing client and agency team expectations, day in and out, and helping clear roadblocks to success
• Demonstrating the ability to successfully solve problems when challenges arrive
• Developing team members by coaching, training and identifying areas of growth
• Bachelor's degree
• 2+ years experience in a creative agency or digital agency
• Experience in digital or creative account management a plus
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional image through in-person and phone interaction
• Excellent time and calendar management skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced and pressured environment while remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient
• Ability to work well in a team environmentApply
No jobs found
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V