Our client, a dynamic agency located in the Loop, is seeking a mid to senior level Account Planner to join their team on an established account.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing insights and guidance for Creatives and others to ensure the communication strategy for the client’s brand has relevance for and resonance with the targeted consumer group.
- Oversees strategy development initiatives for an established brand account
- Reviews and analyzes qualitative and quantitative research information.
- Leads planning discussions and collaborations between agency account team members.
- Develops accurate and insightful conclusions from research data and contributes strategy and direction in an impactful, engaging and cogent manner.
- Writes creative briefs providing clear, descriptive and contemporary consumer insights.
- Helps ensures that the creative product:
- aligns with the business strategy;
- communicates clearly;
- resonates with the target audience.
- Probes and monitors multi-cultural consumers’ cultural and social trends and interprets the significance and relevance of these shifts with respect to client brands.
- In client meetings the Associate Director presents the perspective of multi-cultural consumers with details corroborated by research/ strategy findings.
- Bachelor’s degree in social science, or marketing, or communications required.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in an advertising agency, including account planning.
- Proficiency in analyzing and explaining qualitative and quantitative research methods and results.
- Previous planning experience focused on targeted consumer segments is required, experience with multi-cultural target marketing is highly desired.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office software, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and have dexterity with data base software and related research tools.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.