Onward Search has a client that is seeking experienced sales professionals to help build and sell advertising solutions to our key partners benefiting from our proven conversion driven and brand building solutions. You’ll contribute to a high-caliber team in a business that is experiencing rapid and dramatic growth. We are looking for demonstrated performance in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment; and problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
As a Campaign Manager, you will report to an Industry Manager and use your 2-3 years of experience in digital campaign management. The campaign manager owns the execution, recognition and delivering of revenue closed by the sales team. The campaign manager owns the strategic planning and execution of the campaign. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Campaign Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio. Campaign Managers will be responsible for client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication. The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience in Search and Display advertising, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization.
- Plan, execute, manage, and optimize managed service and self-service campaigns
- Understanding upper funnel [brand messaging, calls to action] and lower funnel [direct response, conversion] campaign tactics
- Defining metrics and measuring success of campaigns using internal analytics
- Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to best practices throughout the full digital campaign life-cycle [from pre-sale to post-sale]
- Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
- Lead daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
- Strategic oversight of large accounts and client relationships
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with internal teams through exceptional client service
- Traffic campaign tags into all ad technology environments
- Oversee the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Provide campaign wrap up reports
- Provide monthly auditing reports to partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Ability to advise partners on best practices and areas of opportunity
- Excited by a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience using SQL and Tableau
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB