Our client, a well-known player in their space is looking to hire a talented Senior Copywriter ASAP. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with the internal creative team in concepting & writing content across digital, print and broadcast media for campaigns, promotions and other marketing collateral.
They are ideally seeking a writer with high net worth investment and a strong financial writing background.
- Concept and write B2C content, ads, flyers, direct mail and other forms of print collateral, as well as website, online banners, email and more
- Provide copy direction and support to various teams and work with graphic designers to concept and present multiple creative options
- Partner with any external agencies to drive asset development and final approval
- Financial experience would be a huge plus
MUST HAVE Requirements for Consideration:
- MUST HAVE minimum 3+ years experience in working in a fast-paced advertising or marketing agency OR in-house creative environment in a Copywriting role
- MUST HAVE a portfolio showcasing copywriting skills across a variety of print, web, and/or broadcast deliverables
- MUST HAVE excellent conceptual ability as well as ability to execute written short-form and long-form content; Proofreading and editing skills as well as knowledge of English grammar and punctuation are a must
- MUST HAVE meticulous attention to detail; clear and concise communication, commitment to producing quality product; deadline conscious
If you are a copywriter looking to break into an internal agency, look no further!! Please include your RESUME + PORTFOLIO to be considered!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB