Our client is seeking a Copywriter who is an active communicator and knows how to collaborate and creatively problem solve with a big picture mentality.
We’re looking for a copywriters who can think big without missing the details. Someone who takes initiative to ask questions and takes time to listen and absorb information. A versatile writer who can deliver both B2B and B2C ideas and write for sales collateral, video, dot com, digital assets (banners, emails, social) blogs, and campaign messaging for all kinds of assets.
If you’re a smart, driven, organized copywriter who likes to see things through from brainstorm to execution — and can just as fluidly pick up projects midway through projects. Bonus points if you’re all about the serial comma.
- Write effective, engaging copy
- Partner with art directors and designers to deliver strategic and complete ideas
- Demonstrate organizational skills and a strong command of the English language
- Present creative ideas with clarity and confidence
- Understand and proactively address creative feedback
- Meet deadlines with time to spare
- Contribute in a unique way to an upbeat, tight-knit remote creative team
- At least two years of corporate or agency experience
- Relevant work examples — portfolio is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field
- A proven understanding of technology
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, motivated, and resourceful attitude
- A quick worker, with attention to details
- Well versed in Google Drive & PowerPoint
- Remote is ok! But US-based applicants will have preference
Please do not hesitate to introduce yourself, apply by clicking below!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB