Our client is seeking a Direct Response Copywriter. Are you a Direct Response Copywriter looking for your next gig? Have you had success with campaigns to improve response rates? We want to talk to you.
Data-Driven and Direct Response Copywriters are conceptual thinkers who are also passionate practitioners of direct response best-practices. From idea conception through final execution, you will apply business knowledge, data, and consumer insights to one-to-one digital and direct communication solutions that deliver results. You will be responsible for successfully executing a multitude of deliverables, from integrated communication programs, to “one-offs.” You will move seamlessly across all direct channels: including digital, social, email, collateral, print, etc. You will be current and savvy to trends in digital and direct response to consistently deliver hard-working solutions. Data-Driven and Direct Response Copywriters at compnay are tireless believers in constantly testing, learning, and optimizing.
- Responsible for conceiving and executing various data-driven, direct and digital brand assets related to customer acquisition, customer retention/loyalty
- Create email, OLA, social ads, web promotional content, direct mail, and various brand collateral.
- Create new and unique ideas and adapt key elements across channels while maintaining overall brand consistency and voice
- Ensures adherence to the timeline for overall project completion
- Build business knowledge and partnerships; makes it your business to know the business and the category
- Build and maintain a respectful relationship with all teams within the group including account, strategy, project management, design, studio production, photography, retouching, digital, social, etc
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience at a digital, direct, data-driven agency or brand
- Fluency with martech solutions including DCOs, DXPs, personalization at scale, programmatic, etc
- Portfolio and case studies that demonstrate an understanding of direct response best-practices, along with conceptual ability, and craftmanship
- Advanced creative and conceptual vision, with the ability to work within the brand voice and template-driven solutions, while also being able to flex to bring a fresh perspective and tone of voice, as necessary
- Ability to multi-task, balance multiple projects, and manage time and workflow in order to meet strict deadlines
- Comfortable in an extremely fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a growing team
- Ability to regularly collaborate with our key business partners (Marketing, Product, CRM, and CX teams)
Please apply below to make an introduction to our team!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB