Our client, a CPG firm with offices in the northern suburbs, is seeking a Digital Designer to join their digital marketing team.
In this role, you will develop and execute a variety of digital content needs across a portfolio of 8 unique brands. The digital content will consist of digital graphics, infographics, animated and static media advertising, photography, and video.
- Partner with Brand Managers and Digital Marketing Manager to determine content needs and prioritization for digital brand content across the entire portfolio
- Create static and animated graphics, infographics, digital advertising media content, photography, packaging imagery, and other digital assets as deemed necessary to fulfill content goals for consumer/professional education and product advertising
- Lead development and continuous management of creative content calendar and pipeline to feed the digital ecosystem in collaboration with the DMM and BMs
- Refine project brief process (as needed) with steps to define communication objectives, target audience, content type, and production needs to deliver digital content
- Develop assets, such as storyboards, as needed to create efficiency and alignment within the creative development process
- Collaborate with outside agency partners as required to execute digital content with added complexity or resource requirements
- Update packaging images and other digital content across owned and partner websites to ensure up-to-date content
- Involvement in packaging design projects as business needs arise
Experience and Skill Sets:
- 1+ years experience in digital content creation and graphic design
- Graphic Design expertise across a variety of content types and software design programs
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Animation (video and gif) skills a plus
- Photography skills a plus
- Video editing and sound overlay skills a plus
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external partners on content production
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic role where content needs will ebb and flow
Apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.