Our client is a Fortune 500 organization with offices in the northern suburbs. They are seeking a Digital Signage Design & Deployment Specialist who will be tasked with designing, integrating, scheduling, and deploying new signage templates utilizing the enterprise digital signage platform. Should be focused continuously on self-produced fresh content, new template designs will include live data integration in the form of CSV files, and RSS feeds, requiring knowledge of those workstreams and proper testing protocols. Additionally, the role will provide the first-line customer support and troubleshooting necessary to keep this growing platform operational, working directly with end-users across the globe.
Specific responsibilities for this assignment:
Support daily operations of the enterprise digital signage network of signs using a robust vendor software platform, which includes:
- Designing, deploying, and managing visual communication applications across the digital signage network.
- Preparing media players for deployment
- Troubleshooting of media players and content playlists
- Developing job aids and documentation
- Training business, unit content managers to manage local content
- Advanced graphic design skills to facilitate the development of new digital signage content
- Experience with digital sign content management system(s)
- Advanced level of knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software applications (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects)
- Secure to the excellent technical aptitude to quickly learn new applications
- Familiarity with XML and XSL style sheets
- Intermediate understanding of new media visual technologies and presentation best practices using all display types and resolutions
- Ability to develop technical documentation/job aids and to train others on the use of an application
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan, organize, monitor and control projects to achieve objectives
- Ability to collaborate and work successfully on cross-functional teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Office 365
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB