Onward Search is seeking a Graphic Designer for a consulting company in the heart of the Chicago Loop. This full-time contract role is responsible for creating banner ads, case studies, marketing materials, presentation templates and print ads.
Their ideal candidate will have the following:
- Degree in graphic design, marketing, advertising, communications, or related degree
- 1-2 years of graphic design experience with one year of print experience
- Intermediate level experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal, writing, communications, customer service, and organizational skills
Duties will include:
- Assistance with graphic design, content development, and print production projects
- Focusing more on print deliverable projects is main duty, but experience with digital is helpful
- PowerPoint experience is a plus
Are you looking for a great opportunity to kickstart your career? Reach out today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.