Are you a freelance designer with recent experience designing for emails? Have a background in eCommerce? Available for a tight turnaround, designing for this high-profile project? This may be a fully REMOTE opportunity for you.
The Senior Designer will be responsible for designing, managing, and producing initial design concepts through to the full artwork stage for emails. They will be working within brand guidelines, producing design and artwork to the client’s brief and exacting standards.
They will proactively manage projects within agreed timescales ensuring quality, accuracy, and consistency.
what you will be doing:
- Design eye-catching email layouts that lead to higher levels of engagement and increased click-through rates, as well as sales growth where possible
- Build out evergreen campaign flows, email marketing tests, and seasonal / holiday campaigns
- Ad hoc projects as needed related to advertising and marketing development responsibilities (social media graphic design, seasonal campaign, etc)
- Research up-to-date and emerging technologies and developments in the design field and implement them when appropriate
- As we foster a close working relationship with the clients you must be comfortable at presenting and taking client feedback directly?
- Work on designs from concept to completion
- Work within brand guidelines
- Enjoy bringing different brands under one look and feel
What you need to be great in this role:
- Ability to design high-quality work within brand guidelines and within an agreed timeframe.
- Responsible for taking creative briefs from clients, take personal responsibility for client liaison on allocated jobs
- Advanced skills in; Creative Suite Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, HTML is a plus
- 5+ years experience in email design with the ability to work on other digital deliverables
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite 5
- 3 years experience working on emails
- Prior experience working with a copywriter to execute designs
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to accept feedback and iterate over designs in a highly collaborative, low-ego team environment
- Ensure final deliverables exceed design and production requirements and expectations
If this sounds like your background and is available within a week, please do not hesitate to introduce yourself by applying below!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB