Our client, a Fortune 500 organization with offices downtown Chicago, is seeking a Cyber Security Business Technical Analyst with experience in cybersecurity risk and compliance. This person will be responsible for tracking and remediating cyber security risks, assisting with compliance projects (PCI and GDPR), creating and updating risk profile documentation for applications and communicating with stakeholders on various security initiatives.
- Functional and non-functional requirements gathering with application owners
- Create comprehensive data flow and process flow diagrams with Microsoft Visio
- Perform vulnerabilities scans across the Hyatt environment and track remediation efforts
- Work with cross-functional teams to create or update security profiles for applications and identify any remediation items. Track the remediation efforts to completion
- Gather and analyze metrics for risk management dashboard. Prepare a presentation to present results to leadership
- Assist with preparing training materials and presentations for various cybersecurity initiatives.
- Prepare bulletins and training for security awareness to be distributed globally
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least one year of experience in cybersecurity risk management profession is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Experience or understanding of core cybersecurity and risk management concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security, Information Systems, Auditing or equivalant security-related subject matter or work equivalent
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.