Our client, a research firm focused on big data and predictive analytics, is seeking a Data Visualization specialist to join their team on a contract basis.
In this role, the ideal candidate will work closely with the UX and Product teams to create compelling visual stories for both internal and client use. You will be charged with creating innovative ways to identify and communicate clearly and suscinctly key points of data to be shared with customers.
- Understands how to represent large sets of data and information in clean and concise visualizations
- Creates wireframes and visual examples to help define visualization needs
- Understands how to manipulate and extract data from many different sources to be able to consolidate and synthesize information into imagery to: tell a story, let the information help drive understanding and actions that need to be taken to improve key business performance indicators
- Has a strong graphic sense and compelling use of relationships with colors and iconography to simplify visualizations into meaningful representations of past performance, future research and operational reporting
- 5+ years of experience in UX, design, and data
- Someone who knows how to identify key points in data and then is able to express those points thru visual communications
- Someone who can establish the look/feel/philosophy of data points
- Must demonstrate ability to explore graphic solutions
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.