Our client, a Fortune 500 organization with offices in the Loop, is seeking a senior iOS developer to join their team on a contract basis.
• Translate stories into functional and appealing apps that meet business acceptance criteria.
• Use UIKit, Grand Central Dispatch, and other frameworks to provide clean and efficient interactions to our customers.
• Use RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa, and MVVM to simplify app interactions with database and web services. Work with Back End developers to design REST contracts.
• Design model objects and SQLite code for the backing store.
• Mentor, learn from and collaborate with other developers to spread knowledge and experience through the team.
• Provide code designed for testability, and write unit tests to verify app logic.
• Take responsibility for research, design, and implementation of subsystems within the app.
• Task out stories in an agile-friendly manner for maximum concurrency and efficiency of development.
• Debug anomalies and crashes within the app.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 4 years of iOS development
• Expertise in Objective-C, experience with Swift
• Significant experience designing app internals
• Significant experience with writing UI
• RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa, MVVM experience
• REST service consumption, SQLite, AFNetworking, TDD, Git, Agile experience desired
BS in Computer Science or related field highly desired
Apply now to be considered!
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Our client, a Fortune 500 organization with offices in the Loop, is seeking a technical Project Coordinator to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating system testing and installations. The ideal candidate will have strong organization and communication skills as well as the ability to communicate and interface with all levels within the organization. Job Duties: Assist in coordinating the deployment phase of a global application system releases and migrations. Coordinate the deployment schedules, customizing, and distribut
Our client, a cutting edge ecommerce organization is seeking an UX Designer who will build accessible and engaging user experiences for responsive websites with clear understanding of mobile first approach; as well as mobile apps with incorporation of native interactions and functionality. Responsibilities: An expert of universal design principles, design with accessibility guidelines in mind, and advocate across teams Translate user needs and product requirements into conceptual diagrams, user flows, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes Develop sound UX concepts, including the d
We are seeking an Application Development Manager to join our Fortune 500 client located in the Loop. This role is responsible for planning, coordinating, and supervising all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of information systems and software applications. The Application Development Manager is also responsible for maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: • Evaluate Proposals for new work in order to identify approach, costs, and make appropriate recommendations. • Ensure development projects
Our client, a Fortune 500 organization located downtown Chicago is seeking a Senior Technical Analyst. The ideal candidate will play a key role in the team acting as the primary contact for architecture, security, infrastructure, and other various technical inquiries, and collaborating with both internal and external infrastructure and operations teams to ensure compliance with all corporate regulations. This role requires a diverse combination of experiences across multiple dimensions: PREFERRED SKILLS: • Solutions Design* • Web Service design and Management* • Application Support a
Our client, a Fortune 500 firm with offices downtown Chicago is actively seeking an experienced Agile Coach to join the team. In this role, you will act as a trusted advisor and servant leader to the organization and Agile teams. You will be instrumental in the Agile journey and will collaborate closely with our teams, providing your Agile thought leadership along the way. You will champion the ongoing work of Agile practices and work to shape and influence our strategies to enable and build out high performing teams. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: • Act as a trusted advisor and servant lead
Global Hospitality Company is seeking a Senior Software Engineer in Chicago to join them for an ongoing project. The Senior Software Developer's role is to design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: • Work with business end-users to determine
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.