Are you a strategic, artistic WordPress developer with excellent customer service skills?
Can you make a beautiful, high converting website for a music aficionado in the Detroit Michigan area?
If so, this is the project for you.
As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for recreating/designing a new website for the client. You will be provided with a basic website design idea, sitemap, content, and SEO strategy and will be asked to develop attractive, high converting site within WordPress using a variety of themes. You will also train clients how to use basic WordPress functionality. You must be a master strategic problem solver and love customer interaction. You will work as part of the Digital Marketing team on this short-term project.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Web Design, or in a related area
- 3+ years of experience developing WordPress sites for desktop and mobile users
- 2+ year of experience using HTML
- Basic understanding of CSS
SUGGESTED AND HELPFUL EXPERIENCE
- Experience creating mobile website
- Experience creating Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- WordPress Development Expert
- Master of strategic, technical problem solving
- Able to quickly adapt to new technologies and concepts in an evolving business environment.
- Ability to gain knowledge of industry standards and best practices for web application development.
- Ability to gain knowledge of current developments/trends in web development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Participate on client strategy calls
- Ability to work remotely with no supervision
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing professional and high converting website using HTML and CSS.
- This site must be SEO and mobile friendly
- Working with client to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Following up with clients to ensure they meet deadlines
- Establishes locatability of sites developed by registering with search engines
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links