Our client, a nationally recognized CPG brand, is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate to join their internal marketing team. This person will be responsible for planning, development, execution and measurement of all digital communication and activation efforts for their assigned brand.
- Handles all aspects of brands’ digital media programs (including but not limited to social media, influencer efforts, websites, SEO/SEM campaigns, content for e-commerce platforms and digital advertising) on a timely and high-quality basis
- Plans, gains agreement to and executes social media campaigns and posting schedules
- Authors copy and project manages image development and acquisition
- Tracks all agreed performance metrics and reports to management
- Ensures consistent high-quality and up-to-date websites and content
- Oversees and project manages influencer selection and content development
- Recommends and manages approved budgets for digital marketing programs
- Ensures continuous improvement in digital efforts
- Participates in authorship and regular review of standard operating and business operating procedures
- Proactively seeks, evaluates and develops viable new digital marketing opportunities, directly leading vendors through contract and execution stages
- Solicits and analyzes cost quotations on potential digital communication and activation programs
- Regularly monitors functionality of digital platforms and websites, and recommends/takes timely corrective and preventive action as needed
- Performs monitoring and community management tasks on social media platforms, including responding to posts as called for in established standard and business operating procedures
- Stays attuned to developments in digital marketing and legal environment and uses to ensure organizational awareness of relevant best practices
- Compiles and analyzes data to evaluate digital and other programs as assigned for ad hoc summaries, business reviews, etc.
Education and Experience:
- A 4-year college degree in marketing; or, equivalent in training and experience is required
- 3+ years of digital and social marketing experience including paid social, web analytics and SEM/SEO in a consumer goods environment
- Strong understanding of social and native advertising platforms, including but not limited to Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram, etc.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM platforms (especially Google) and analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Trends, Webtrends)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB