Our client is looking for an experienced email marketing specialist to join their growing team on a contract basis. In this high profile position you’ll manage a high volume of email campaigns working closely with the content and design teams. This includes testing emails for performance, working closely with the IT and creative teams, reporting campaign results, and building templates that work across various campaigns. You’ll also need to stay current on industry best practices, browser and platform issues and user behaviors.
- Experience in sending more than 10 marketing campaigns per week
- Experience leading a marketing campaign from inception to completion and analysis
- Experience with lead scoring, email templates, nurture programs, preference management and data hygiene
- Serve as strategic partner for marketing automation programs; collaborate with key stakeholders in sales, marketing and business development to conceptualize campaign strategy, requirements and design
- Manage integrated marketing campaigns across email, web and social channels
- Continuously monitor and improve programs by reporting on KPIs and share results with key stakeholders on opportunities to improve and scale campaigns
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements and controls such as CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR etc.
- Complete daily tasks using team’s project collaboration system; partner closely with content and other digital marketing colleagues to build campaign assets
- Experience with Marketo or Pardot preferred
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.