Our client, a leading B2B ecommerce company, is seeking an Organic Search Specialist to join their growing digital marketing team. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience with SEO in an e-commerce company.
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- The ability to deploy an effective global SEO strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proven success in internal link building strategies
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Experience with Semantic Markup, Schema, hreflang, and understanding of structured data
- Experience identifying keywords and recommending strategies to improve search
- Improve Search Engine bot crawls (by fixing HTTP errors/wrong codes, implementing new redirect rules, improve page template performance, troubleshoot PIM related issues…)
- Improve the way to display information on pages (Structure content within pages, test and measure benefits of Structured data with Schema.org standard, enrich information provided to users by exploiting what Vistaprint has on its DB)
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of experience in SEO, ideally in an e-commerce company
- Strong understanding of SEO as it applies to eCommerce/retail.
- Experienced in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.