Our client, a leading B2B eCommerce company, is looking for a full-time Paid Search Specialist to join their Chicago team. In this role, you will be responsible for improving and expanding paid digital marketing across a portfolio of websites. The ideal candidate should have a passion for online marketing, an analytic mindset, and will have had 1-3 years of experience running successful paid digital campaigns.
- Perform paid search and product listing ad campaign management and optimizations for multiple eCommerce properties.
- Execute and deliver the strategy and execution for digital marketing and engagement - including search, product listing ads, display, and retargeted marketing.
- Duties will include, but not be limited to, keyword research and expansion, bid management, ad copy updates, data feed management, product category optimizations, and robust reporting.
- Provide strategic paid search and product listing ad recommendations based on data within google analytics as well as industry best practices.
- Create reports for management on a regular basis to review campaign status and progress towards sales and marketing goals.
- Tracking spend levels to budget, delivering regular metrics and improvement plans.
- Perform in-depth analysis and reporting of marketing spend and its impact across various channels (display, search, mobile, social, etc.)
- Proactively provide recommendations on landing pages, websites and overall user experience for conversion optimization.
- Perform advanced data analysis as well as managing website analytics platforms (Google Analytics)
- Bachelor's degree, with a focus in Business/Marketing/Economics
- 2+ years experience managing paid search and product listing ad campaigns
- Proficiency with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Excel
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Deep understanding of marketing metrics and tracking as well as data analysis through Excel (Pivot Tables)
- Strong communication, time management, and organizational skills
- Experience with online lead generation and e-commerce revenue growth
- Google AdWords Certification a plus
- Google Shopping Ads Certification a plus
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.