An international trade association is seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager. This role will be primarily responsible for all digital marketing aspects related to the associations 18 events held across the continent. The day-to-day activities are varied and involved collaboration with numerous internal stakeholder groups such as Sponsorship, PR, Social Media and Operations. Success in this role will be evaluated by your ability to lead event strategy to new heights leveraging existing and emerging marketing technology.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Accountable for leading the events websites, digital marketing / technology and campaign execution:
- Websites – content, SEO, design, UX, ecommerce, ads, promotions
- Planning and implementing comprehensive email marketing campaigns
- Digital promotions using Drupal and Aquia Lift personalization tools
- Lead all SEO efforts for event sites in collaboration with various team members
- Optimize ticket revenue using various marketing automation tools including Marketo, Acquia Lift, Retargeting, etc.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to optimize digital tactics and meet / exceed KPI ticket revenue goals
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to identify and fill content gaps to enhance site performance and ticket revenue
- Work with internal staff team to educate the industry on the latest digital trends
- Responsible for handling customer facing issues that arise with the events
Position Requirements / Credentials:
- BA or BS Required
- 5-7 years digital marketing experience
- Experience with retail / event marketing preferred
- Strong background in all things digital
- Strong experience with CMS platforms; Drupal CMS a plus
- Solid proficiency in Google Analytics (certifications preferred)
- Proven experience working on a high touch consumer brand
- Love and embrace data – proven love of data
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience in using Marketo, Acquia Lift (personalization) and similar digital tools
Please apply today for consideration!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.