Our client, a fortune 500 organization, with offices in Chicago, is seeking a social media manager to maintain and support the social media presence for one channel while assisting with other social media-related projects as needed.
• Create, Curate, and publish relevant original, high-quality content.
• Create and maintain a social media content calendar and strategic plan.
• Perform Social community management (monitoring/responding to guests)
• Execute Paid social execution and management.
• Provide support to the Influencer program.
• Provide key metrics analysis.
• Assist with social brand strategy work as needed.
• Collaborate with other departments and teams to coordinate and amplify marketing campaigns.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Three years of experience working in a social media management role
• Knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications, English or technology-related
• Creativity and immersion in social media, with in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
• Strong familiarity with Sprinklr
• Ability to work with a variety of partners and team members across different projects
• Highly self-motivated
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
Does this sound like you apply today!
SHARE THIS JOB
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Fortune 500 CPG organization is seeking an experienced product designer to join an internal start-up incubator creating new product and brands. The Job: R&D Developer with experience in product and packaging development Product experience will favor powdered refreshment beverages Packaging experience will favor flexible film pouches for shelf stable products Fluent in Agile work environments Will be responsible for ordering materials, developing formulas, creating specs, organizing plant trials Needs to be self sufficient A true passion for achieving great results Ve
Onward Search helps connect creative, marketing, and technology talent with top jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include freelance / contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement.