Our client, a pharmaceutical organization, is looking for a CX Email Product Lead to join their team for a contract role. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
CX Email Product Lead Responsibilities:
- Successful delivery of email campaigns to drive brand awareness and patient adherence across customer segments and geographies based on strategies developed by omni—channel CX Planners leveraging these modern platforms.
- Iterates on email campaigns based on experimentation and testing
- Collaborates with CX omni channel planners to ensure email campaigns are meeting goals and benchmarks of strategy and plans
- Develops expertise across email campaign technology and audience analytics and maintains awareness of trends and tactics to drive updates to omni-channel strategy and execution plans
- Manage and optimize the campaign development process and life cycle from inception to activation
- Assist in defining product features and benefits for new and existing site functionality and support brand team as the Marketing automation product expert.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing, Agency partners, data and analytics and other cross functional team members to drive product launches and enhancements and ensure that value propositions, messaging, and marketing activities address unique user needs/pain points.
- Maintain a pulse of campaign operations to ensure campaigns are delivering as intended and working with the CX operations team
- Monitor the release process and prioritize the placement of new products or enhancements in a release, balancing organizational objectives, product strategy, and market needs.
- Oversee organizational project plans tied to release schedule, identifying organizational impact resulting from changes to planned timeline and provide brand Governance leadership.
- Enable new processes that create efficiency and agility and guide marketers and agencies in new ways of working.
- User advocate- understands mental models and what motivates actions of the users. Sketch Artist- ability to accurately convey his or her vision through creative mediums
CX Email Product Lead Qualifications:
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in a CRM or product management or equivalent role managing large, complex, CRM campaigns(s)
- Proven track record of launching successful email campaigns and consumer programs
- Understanding of software testing methodologies and software development life cycle process
- In-depth knowledge of the product development and evaluation process. Exposure to Agile development a must.
- Experience developing journey-based campaigns, hands on implementation experience preferred but not required. Experience with CRM use cases and strategic planning
- Understanding of A/B and Multi-variate email test design and execution, and analytical tools
- Comprehensive experience with UX design, customer research, and user experience best practices – including the creation of detailed, annotated wireframes
- Knowledge of current marketing automation and email delivery technologies, and familiarity with how the digital ecosystem is evolving
- In depth knowledge and experience with commercial enterprise Marketing Automation Systems such as: Adobe Marketo, Adobe Campaign, Unica, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), ExactTarget, Unica or other comparable systems.
- Experience implementing CRM best practices
- Knowledge of site analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, SF Datorama and/or Google Analytics
- Requires strong collaboration and interpersonal skills to be effective managing through a highly matrixed organization
- Skills required include business acumen, organizational assessment, creativity, interpersonal skills, and quantitative analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communicator and comfortable interacting with a diverse group of technical and non-technical people
- Results-oriented, self-starter with passion for user experience, technology and digital transformation
- A strategic mindset that allows you to prioritize projects, launches, and features, and balance immediate requirements with a long-term vision
- Experience in pharmaceuticals or another highly-regulated industry preferred, but may not be required for a candidate with an exceptional track record of success in planning & implementing multichannel programs that can apply to the organization.
- Ability to work and lead independently initiatives without day-to-day supervision
- Strong presentation skills to present complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Able to prioritize & gracefully manage competing priorities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Collaborative nature and ability to influence and guide cross-functional stakeholders.
- Exceptional functional knowledge and expertise on digital marketing platforms.
- Acumen for how digital agencies operate: scope of work process/mgmt., timelines
- Inquisitive, strong analytical skills, including the ability to infer and apply learnings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and follow-through on execution.
- Strong project management abilities and critical work tool experience (Excel, Visio, MS Project, PowerPoint)
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB