The Digital Marketing Manager will lead the digital marketing vision, strategy, and execution to drive growth of our client's digital presence and improve the digital customer experience. This role will be responsible for digital marketing initiatives, accelerate revenue growth, and coordinating/collaborating with all divisions of the organization to develop a world-class digital footprint.
Specific Job Function:
- Manage multiple marketing functions including company website, CX & UX, mobile, international language websites, SEO & SEM and marketing analytics
- Develop a global digital marketing footprint resulting in an integrated strategy to grow the customer base, maximize revenue growth, delight customers, increase consideration of water products and services and marketing ROI
- Oversee strategy, road maps and releases for our website, international websites, dealer sites and mobile functionality
- Engage with customers and dealers to proactively identify enhancements and implement initiatives to improve our customers' digital experience.
- Implement search engine optimization/marketing (SEO/SEM) programs to increase awareness and consideration of products and services to drive increased traffic on our website
- Understand and report on traffic trends, funnel analysis, customer behavior; compile insights, analytics and research to drive ongoing Customer Experience and Marketing improvements across platforms, devices and buyer journeys
- Create, maintain and socialize Digital Design Standards to be implemented across the organization to provide a consistent digital user experience
- Research web technologies, marketing practices and industry specific content to further enhance our digital activities; review analytics to gain understanding of user activities and behaviors and share with adjacent partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications. MBA preferred
- 10+ years’ experience in digital marketing, with 5 years leading digital at the strategic level
- Previously launched digital platform rollouts at a start-up to mid-sized company
- Experience in Salesforce, WordPress, Google Analytics, Pardot, CRM systems
- Microsoft Office Software Suite, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven client management skills
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB