Our client is looking to add a Recruiting Specialist for a 12 week project. This person will assist and support all activities related to sourcing, screening, selecting and on boarding of talent into the organization in accordance with policies, state and federal regulations. They will use Workday to maintain recruiting dashboard and disposition candidates accordingly and conduct screening interviews for all hourly positions and schedule follow up interviews with hiring managers. This person will coordinate and facilitate New Hire Orientation, assist in integrating Employee Relations Philosophy into all activities and ensure Department Supervisors and Dpt. Mentor has timely information on new hired startup date.
This will person will also be responsible for:
- Evaluate training program for improvements routinely
- Able to effectively work with all of the departments to write/track production training documents
- Follow up with all employees that are training to ensure training is complete & sit with Supervisor for Weekly evaluation of new hires
- Conduct daily/weekly meetings. This includes the weekly scheduling meetings, new hire orientation, etc.
- Able to work with Human Resource Manager to determine organizational needs and update plant staffing accordingly
- Manage internal bidding process, including posting bids/awards in compliance with the employee handbook and ensuring interviews are completed in a timely manner
- Manage external job requisitions, including posting, routing offers, and screening steps
- Evaluate external applicants through phone screens, plant tours and face to face interviews
- Work closely with HR Clerk to oversee new hire onboarding process from start to finish
- Manage employee movements and hires in the applicable systems (ie. Workday and Kronos) to ensure accuracy of employee records
- Must be able to flex hours as needed to support all recruiting and training initiatives throughout the facility
- Report all safety concerns and potential hazards to a supervisor
- Attend to any additional duties assigned by supervisor
You must have:
- A bachelor’s degree in business preferred
- High school or GED diploma required
- Equivalent experience field or equivalent work experience a must
- Must be able to speak, write and read English and Spanish
- Must be flexible to off-shift work and weekend work
- Excellent communication, leadership, writing and organizational skills, including an ability to present training and facilitate meetings. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong editing/proof-reading skills and ability to ensure production of documents that are clear, concise, and grammatically correct
- Proven ability to anticipate demand, manage multiple tasks/projects, and meet tight deadlines
- Quantitative analysis skills a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB