Do you have experience with Logistics and SAP Modules utilized for it? Are you someone that constantly looks to refine the process by digging deep into the requirements and making decisions based on best practices? If this is the case, continue reading. One of our fortune 500 clients has an immediate need for someone like you.
Location: Chicago, IL
The APO Business Analyst will own and manage the supply chain planning system capabilities for the logistics planning organization in the US Zone. Within this role, the APO Business Analyst will lead continuous improvement efforts between US Operations leadership and IT, act as a support structure for the planning organization, and implement best practices to deliver supply chain cost and service results.
- Own and manage the supply chain planning systems capabilities and projects
- Serve as support function for S&OP supply, demand and deployment planning
- Lead/Drive weekly and daily routines with IT support to manage and resolve issues raised by business functions
- Liaison between logistics business teams and IT to prioritize and interpret technical solutions to business requirements and issues
- Act as the problem solving/analytical powerhouse for the supply chain planning and execution functions
- Execute actions to deliver and optimize working capital, operational cost, service and quality
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in supply chain planning and execution
- 1-3 years of experience working directly with SAP including APO SNP and DP, SAP BW, SAP ECC
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
Please don't hesitate to apply below as this opportunity will move quickly! Local candidates will have first preference as this will need to sit onsite downtown!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB