Our client, a leading provider of wealth management technology solutions, is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join their team in a newly created role. The ideal candidate will own the product and design operations flow for the digital product and design team.
- 2 + years experience in Project Management within a highly regulated industry (financial services, pharma, insurance, etc)
- Knowledge of Java and Monday.com
- Experience working with a Java Development team and off-shore resources
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM environments
- This person will need to gather information, collect it and be able to look past that and ask the next question. Must have an intellectual curiosity.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB