Posted one year ago
Manager, Business & Digital Analytics
$120,000 - $140,000 yearly
Our pharmaceutical client is looking for a Manager, Business & Digital Analytics to join their team! We are looking for candidates that possess the following skills along with competencies and previous experience.
Manager, Business & Digital Analytics Responsibilities:
- Translate brand objectives into analysis design and supports opportunity assessment through use and understanding of multiple data assets
- Designs measurement plans, KPIs, and dashboards for campaigns to track campaign reach and efficacy, measure use case lift and incrementality
- Designs and implements experimental testing against marketing channels including consulting on sample size, treatment/control selection, estimating duration to reach significance, evaluating cost/benefit, and defining success criteria.
- Executes data measurement processes and analysis that feed into KPIs and dashboards
- Reports campaign impact up to Digital lead and Brand marketer for iteration to pod and brand strategies
- Collaborates closely with content engine and omni-channel excellence members to iterate on campaign based on data measurement findings
- Develops expertise across platforms and channels to enable measurement of campaign efficacy including social, paid search and programmatic
Manager, Business & Digital Analytics Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a concentration in marketing/sales/quantitative analysis preferred (degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics or similar preferred).
- Experience measuring the impact of marketing tactics across at least 2 of the following: CRM, digital, web, mass media.
- This position requires 4-6 years of relevant experience in quantitative analysis of sales and marketing information and the use of this information in the development of business plans and strategies, and 6-8 years of professional experience. It also requires strong leadership skills and a proven ability to work closely and effectively with all corporate functions and senior management.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must exhibit proficiency commensurate with grade in the following competencies: anticipate future needs, build collaborative partnerships, design and implement innovative solutions, demystify complex information, communicate insights and solutions and coach for greater team effectiveness.
- Ability to combine and interpret signals from multiple data sources with a solid understanding of various metrics leveraged by Marketing.
- Ability to effectively communicate results of complex analytical approaches and influence action to improve brand and portfolio performance.
- Ability to evaluate statistically modeled outputs for reliability, validity, and predictability
- Experience with analytical modeling using traditional tools (e.g., Excel, Alteryx, etc.)
- Experience with reporting/visualization (e.g., Tableau, Qlik Sense, etc.)
- Extensive hand’s-on experience and fluency in coding SQL (BigQuery, Hue, SQL Assistant, etc.)
- Experience with statistical testing (e.g., t-tests, ANOVA)
- Familiarity with clickstream and/or DMP/cookie-tracking data preferred.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Previous Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs. We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date. More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us. DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Refer-A-Friend: Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com. If this interests you, send your resume and get in contact with us, today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
$120,000 - $140,000 yearly
Turn on email alerts for this search