Are you ready to join a company that has spent years at the forefront of technology? If so, we’re an innovation company and we’re looking for innovators like you to join our human-machine experience engineering team.
We are looking for creative individuals who love technology and operate at the intersection of design and engineering. If you are passionate about applying the latest design trends and new technologies to simplify the interface between human and machine – come join our team. We are systems thinkers, who are seamlessly connecting brand language, experiences, and technology stacks.
And that’s not all – we believe in an inclusive workplace that encourages employees to bring unique perspectives and experiences to the table to collaboratively solve problems to elevate our customer experience.
So, if you’re ready to bring your creative ideas to life – we’re looking for experienced engineers who can think outside the box, imagine innovative user experiences, and express ideas in code.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Imagine end-to-end digital experiences using the latest design trends grounded in technical feasibility.
- Experience in the application of latest techniques in computer graphics, animations, and human-computer interaction.
- Experience using design thinking techniques to gain a deep understanding of the user problem and guide divergent solutions.
- Experience with rapid prototyping using a wide array of technologies.
- In-depth understanding of emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, and more.
- 3+ years related experiences.
- Education in Media Arts, HCI, and Computer Science or related.
- Ability to design and envision experiences iteratively in a lean environment.
- Create rapid iterations of design prototypes that can be frequently tested and validated with users.
- Experience in the application of UX trends, methodologies, and expert skill with UX tools.
- Familiarity with technical concepts like object-oriented design, open-source platforms, test-driven development, cross-device/browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Familiarity with large-scale UI component libraries and frameworks like Angular, React, etc.
- Knowledge of design tools like Adobe Suite, Sketch, InVision, etc.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB