Are you a UI Visual Designer looking for your next challenge? Do you enjoy working on Consumer-facing products that revolutionize an industry? Are you a master of iconography, typography, design systems, mobile, visual communications, etc? This may just be the role for you...
Client’s rapidly growing User Experience and Design Group is looking for a highly motivated, UX Visual Designer who will be responsible for crafting innovative, award-winning interfaces for various responsive web, mobile platforms, and marketing experiences. Our ideal candidate possesses a broad understanding of multiple design avenues but is focused and thrives in the discipline of Visual Design. You can expect to work closely with Lead Designers and take on responsibilities that push you to learn and grow your skills. A passion for user-centered design is a must.
The team is responsible for applying knowledge of user-centered design methods, human-computer interaction, and industry best practices to drive useful and usable interface design solutions. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset to fill the role. Are you able to?
- Design beautiful and smart responsive web and native mobile solutions that delight consumers
- Focus on both conceptual and detailed design
- Understand and interpret brand and business needs, and transform them into innovative, creative, and results-oriented digital solutions
- Create & iterate visual design deliverables under the guidance of Lead Designer
- Ensure design consistency and quality across multiple digital channels
- Brainstorm big ideas in a group setting and express your opinion
- Effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Maintain relevancy in the field by monitoring digital trends, attending workshops, and joining professional groups
Education & Experience:
- 2-5 years of mobile/visual design experience in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree in visual or graphics design, BA in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating high-caliber visual communication, web, mobile design, and production skills
- Fluent in Sketch, Zeplin, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing responsive websites as well as native mobile (iOS and Android)
- An understanding of user-centered design in UX patterns
- Ability to work within brand guidelines to create compelling visual solutions
- Collaborate effectively with Information Architecture to translate wireframes into works of art
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Highly motivated, positive, and a passionate team player
- Ability to work collaboratively and think flexibly
- Naturally curious, empathetic, humble, and passionate about human-centered design
- Ability to work across multiple methodologies and processes and help to improve upon them
- Organized and able to manage personal and project timetables
- Engaging and effective communicator of ideas
- Keep up to date in respective fields by monitoring trends, attending workshops and conferences, joining professional groups, and sharing crafts and successes
- Inspire others with enthusiasm and work ethic
- Bonus skills (not required)
- Illustration capabilities
- Motion and micro animation
If so, please do not hesitate to introduce yourself by applying below! This opportunity with move quickly and if a match from both sides, will become a Remote Full-time employee! Unfortunately, no C2C or sponsorship is available for this opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB