One of our favorite Fortune 500 client has started ramping back up and has immediate needs for Senior Mobile Visual Designers! If you are a Native Mobile Designer and interested in joining a growing corporate company with a ton of potential for career growth, continue reading!
Our growing Creative User Experience and Design Group is looking for a Senior Visual Designer with experience in iOS, Android and responsive web applications, as well as digital marketing on .com sites and email communications. We are looking for someone who wants to do innovative, award-winning work in a flexible, fun, caring environment where they are treated with respect.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will work on diverse digital initiatives within the enterprise and be responsible for the essence of the brand and library of native components. Your in-depth understanding of visual design principles and desire to push conceptual thinking and the latest design and technology trends will be critical in creating experiences that meet the needs of consumers on an emotional level.
- Design beautiful and smart native mobile solutions that delight our agents and customers
- Understand and interpret brand, user and business needs, in order to develop innovative, creative and results-oriented digital solutions
- Partner with UX Architects, Copywriters, Researchers and Technology team members to ensure design follows best practices, optimizes messaging and is technically feasible?
- Work on large-scale mobile applications while juggling multiple stakeholder initiatives?
- Be an engaging and effective communicator of ideas
- Inspire others with your enthusiasm and work ethic
- Brainstorm big ideas in a group setting and express your opinion
- Ensure design consistency and quality across multiple digital channels
- Maintain relevancy in the field by monitoring digital trends, attending workshops and joining professional groups
- Strong, smart and beautiful portfolio demonstrating expertise in concept, design and visual hierarchy concerning native mobile experiences
- BFA or BA in related field, or equivalent work experience, or digital UI/UX bootcamp certification (focused on Visual).
- 5+ years of visual design experience in a collaborative environment
- Proven ability to work within brand and native guidelines to create compelling visual solutions
- Proficient with a wide range of design tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision and/or Zeplin
- Ability to work effectively from information architecture and translate wireframes into modular, consistent, and usable designs
- Understanding of capabilities and limitations of mobile specific technologies (you will not be expected to code)
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Highly motivated, positive and a passionate team player
- Working knowledge of Sketch and InVision or the strong desire to learn
- UX or Human Factors training
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of mobile grid systems and the differences between Android and iOS components
- Strong affinity for iOS and Android Interface Guidelines
- Strong understanding of digital typography, typographic hierarchy, and native styles
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, now is the time to apply below. This opportunity will move quickly and you don't want to miss out! When applying, please make sure to include a portfolio link that speaks to your Native Mobile Design experience.
**Sorry, no C2C or Sponsorship is available for this opportunity!**