Our client, with offices in the far north suburbs and downtown Chicago, is seeking a UI/UX Designer. In this role, you will focus on the visual journey of the customer across their digital products that span multiple industries (insurance, publishing, and ecommerce) with responsive designs.
- Designing for responsive websites and apps on iOS and Android
- Create icons, animations, and other assets
- Wireframing intuitive user interfaces
- Prototyping web designs and user flows
- Utilize business, design team feedback and constructive criticism to improve design and skillset
- Iterate on design concepts to continually improve user interface
- 5+ years experience designing interfaces throughout a customer journey from conception to implementation and improvement and a portfolio that demonstrates this
- Familiarity with current trends, best practices and techniques in UX
- Passionate about visual design with a strong background in layout
- Understanding of mobile technologies across different devices and operating systems
- Proficient in Sketch and InVision design tools
- Motion graphics experience using AfterEffects (or similar)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB