Our client, a global market research firm, is looking for a Usability Researcher to join their growing medical device team during their peak busy season.
You’ll work closely with UX to help develop a positive experience for site users. This will involve designing studies that measure behavior and attitudes, conducting research on users, and generating insights that fuel ideation sessions to inform design changes. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to analyze the findings, communicate results, and track changes in user satisfaction over time.
- Ability to design, build and run usability research studies
- Understanding of user behaviors and expectations as well as different methods of conducting studies
- A background interpreting findings and recommending action items
- Exceptional communication skills
- 3+ years of experience conducting user research studies
- Previous experience in manufacturing or medical device
- Experience gathering findings, consolidating, and presenting to client
- Experience using analysis and analytics to uncover usability issues
Sound like you? To learn more about this contract opportunity, apply now.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB