Our client, a growing Chicago based organization with offices in the western suburbs is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join their growing team. In this newly created role, the ideal candidate will be passionate about building products that customers love. You will gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, while improving customer experience and driving growth. This will involve working closely with cross-functional teams, including UX, development, and design to create, build, and roll-out products that deliver on the company’s vision and strategy.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners by understanding data and how to translate that into compelling digital experiences
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive conversion rates and understand how to track and own trends
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- 3 + years of experience in previous product-focused roles at an agency or in-house
- Bachelors degree (preferred in technical-related or marketing major)
- Up to date resume demonstrating your proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Industry experience in e-commerce and/or food
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB