Our agency client located in Downtown Chicago is looking for a UI Designer who has a strong eye for design coupled with an understanding of functionality, interaction, and user interfaces. In this role you will work closely with strategy, UX and developers to lead teams to create world class user experiences through research, information architecture and interactive design.
- Collaborate with a cross functional design and development team
- Lead client calls and presentations
- Produce comps and prototypes as well as style guides
- Be client facing to lead presentations and conversations on project status
- 4+ years of experience preferably in an agency environment
- Top notch communications skills (written and verbal)
- In-depth knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Familiarity with major web analytics packages and SEO strategies
- A keen eye for detail and visual design
- Ability to prioritize your time and meet deadlines
- BA in Marketing, Design, Fine Arts or related field a plus
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of design and prototyping tools
Does this sound like you? Then we would love to chat with you today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB