Our client, a research firm focused on big data and predictive analytics, is seeking a UI Designer to join their team on a contract basis.
In this role, you will be charged with adding visual clarity, simplicity, and excitement to the products. You will:
Transform manual services into modern digital products
Design better ways to collect and visualize information.
Help product teams, development teams & stakeholders make better choices by creating low and hi-fidelity prototypes.
Create a unified, scalable, design language.
Ideal skill set and experience:
- 5+ years of experience working with a cutting edge UX practice, focused specifically on visual communication, patterns, and brand guidelines.
- Included in your portfolio is work detailing your involvement in designing software and/or building out a suite of products.
- You demonstrate empathy and understand how to unravel complex technical, business, and people problems and translate them into digital, experiential journeys.
- You’re passionate about interactivity, interface design, standards, and have an insatiable thirst for learning about your passion.
- You have an appreciation for coding and understand how applications are built for multiple devices.
- You enjoy partnering with developers and product owners; listening, challenging, crafting, iterating, and ultimately arriving at a solution that works for everyone.
- You are confident in at least one of the UX wireframing/prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Sketch, Illustrator, InvisionApp, etc.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.