Our client, a cutting edge ecommerce organization is seeking an UX Designer who will build accessible and engaging user experiences for responsive websites with clear understanding of mobile first approach; as well as mobile apps with incorporation of native interactions and functionality.
- An expert of universal design principles, design with accessibility guidelines in mind, and advocate across teams
- Translate user needs and product requirements into conceptual diagrams, user flows, sketches, wireframes, and prototypes
- Develop sound UX concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, scenarios and use cases.
- Deliver effective documentation and communication of design – via journey mapping, ecosystem, and high-quality wireframes with detailed annotation.
- Collaborate, support (interactive prototypes) and participate (interview/ note taking) in UX research to learn, analyze and synthesize customer’s pain points.
- Bachelor degree in Design, HCI, or related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in UX design for consumer-facing Internet company, e-commerce experience preferred.
- Online portfolio demonstrating your ability to understand and solve complex problems is a must.
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence, able to prioritize and manage work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Axure, Adobe CS or similar tools
- Experience conducting accessibility evaluations and usability testing
- Clear understanding of WCAG 2.1 requirements and industry best practices around accessibility/inclusive design
Apply now for more info on this job!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.