Our client, a pharmaceutical organization, is looking for a Video Editor to join their team for a 2 year contract position. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
Video Editor Responsibilities:
- Prepare concepts, designs, and layouts for motion graphic projects
- Edit raw video and incorporate elements such as greenscreen footage, special effects, and 3D objects
- Select/edit music and sound effects; time them to video for maximum impact
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Review scripts, create shot lists and/or storyboards, and plan what equipment will be needed for shoots
- Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio productions
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
- Work with account and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives
Video Editor Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree required
- 3-5 years of ad agency experience required
- Proficiency with After Effects, Premiere and Adobe Creative Suite
- Layout and typography skills
- Work well in a team environment and collaborative effectively with writers and art directors
- Have great attention to detail
- Communication skills especially as it relates to keeping team up to date about projects
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good organization skills including following agency processes for version control, naming conventions and organization of files
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB