Onward Search is looking for a Client Director who is hands-on with clients as well as overseeing and mentoring account service teams. The perfect candidate will come from the agency world and will have worked with health and wellness clients and have a solid grasp on their world. You will be the client's right hand, as in you know as much about them as they do, and will be the internal evangelist to get your creative, media and marketing teams to bring their requests to fruition.
The Client Directors at this agency are brand experts for the health & happiness industry. Here the Client Director works with the VP of Client Services to keep the work coming in and the clients happy.
- Looking for 8+ years of client service experience representing the agency in the best light, overseeing the internal teams and producing award-winning work
- Expertise with B2C health and happiness brands is a must
- Able to manage several projects and a few top clients at once, making sure all balls do not drop which could mean handling some tasks yourself
- Manage a team with a can-do positive attitude, fostering teamwork along the way
- Create and drive schedules, create estimates and SOWs, manage all details from start to finish ensuring all projects are on time and on budget
- A solution-driven mentality with superior written and verbal communication skills
- Support whole agency, from the bottom to the top
- Independently manage a couple large and a few small clients
- Managing Workamajig for client work (alongside the dedicated Project Manager)
- Provide strategy and direction to the teams
- Vendor management
- Some travel required
- Advocate for the teams
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB