One of our long-standing advertising agency clients is searching for a Client Services PM to help with backoffice operations. There may be additional opportunities for other responsibilities however to start the main focus is coordinating between internal creative staff, finance and the anchor client.
The Creative Services Project Manager supports digital marketing projects that design, launch and market integrated, global campaigns and customer-facing content platforms.
In this role, you will collaborate with dedicated creative and development teams and partners across our organization. This is a terrific opportunity to work with a blue chip client as an embedded member of their team!
- Sets up project file organization (including briefs, schedules, reference material, specifications, legal requirements, and archives).
- Organizes and summarizes information quickly and succinctly including multiple streams of feedback.
- Able to track project progress, responsible for schedule development, maintenance, and communication of status. Manages all project communications and documentation in a meticulous and timely way.
- Manages scheduling reviews and other project checkpoints.
- Coordinates routing and integration of layouts, copy, renderings, and production files for internal review and approval.
- Maintains deliverable lists, and distributes a weekly "hot sheet" of project notes and priorities to team members.
- Works under tight deadlines and has the flexibility to accommodate change.
- Identifies risks and dependencies in cross-functional plans, and works with lead producer to mitigate risks and handle partner expectations.
- Builds effective working relationships with core project team, Executive Assistants and peer level stakeholders
- Keeps a positive attitude and contribute to team morale during complex and challenging projects.
- Is familiar with the project business problem and proposed solution.
- Able to lead smaller projects with minimal supervision and support a lead producer on larger programs of work
- Bachelors degree preferred
- You have at least 2 years of experience in digital project management, preferably at a design firm, ad agency, or in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
- You work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams.
- You build positive relationships with colleagues and business partners.
- You understand the life cycle of a web project from inception to deployment, and you are familiar with a variety of Internet technologies.
- You work well within tight deadlines and are flexible as necessary.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and change, and can focus on the smallest detail as well as understand broader strategic plans.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to streamline processes further.
If this sounds like your background and you are seeking a challenge, please do not hesitate to apply below!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB