Our client, a financial technology company, is looking for a Client Services Specialist for a contract role.
Client Services Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing close working relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Assessing client needs, advising on companies portfolio of products, explaining, and sharing production processes, and reviewing results with the client.
- Help define custom marketing segments based upon client needs
- Distribute marketing segments to client requested platforms
- Ensuring client expectations are met by communicating client objectives with departments and vendors involved in production while utilizing senior staff as needed.
- Providing exceptional quality assurance and attention to detail on all client deliverables.
- Documenting and communicating solutions to internal and external clients in a timely fashion.
- Remaining current on all products and processing offered.
- Serving as a communication liaison between customers and technical staff to ensure deliverables are met.
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks.
- Supporting the communication of status with team members and end-users within client expectations.
Client Services Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Marketing or Agency background preferred
- Marketing Campaign management experience
- 1+ years of experience in business-to-business services
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- High-level customer service skills
- Understanding of Marketing concepts and best practices
- Excellent problem solving
- Strong organizational skills
- Good analytical skills (problem identification and resolution)
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent multitasking capabilities
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB