Our client, a privately held, global distributing company with business interests in the U.S., Asia, and the Middle East, is looking to add an Inside Sales Associate to their team. This person will be responsible for the business development with a focus on new client development and acquisition.
- Work within the assigned territory to ensure sales targets and organizational objectives are met or exceeded
- Responsible for organization skills and account maintenance to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is retained
- Develop and increase sales revenue to meet and/or exceed assigned monthly targets
- Keeps informed of new products, services, and other information of interest to customers
- Develops new methods of attaining new accounts
- Qualify leads gained from marketing campaigns into sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Attend industry trade shows and industry meetings to participate in education programs
- Utilize company to CRM to manage day to day activities and provide reporting on sales activities
- Attain market intelligence through sales calls and share with management for new product ideas and general marketing strategies
- Manage all inbound sales calls to corporate number
- Pass all existing customer account opportunities to NAM’s
- Host webinars on product information to marketing generated leads
- Build and preliminary proposals to key target accounts
- Liaison with sales managers to be sure scripting is consistent across all team
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- B2B sales experience preferred
- One to three years of field sales and/or cold calling experience
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A demonstrated capability to keep abreast of new industry trends and possible application to Niagara projects
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB