Back to Job Search Results
Project Delivery Lead
Los Angeles, California
Freelance | Job ID #70840 | $55 - $64.76 hourly | Posted 2 weeks ago
Onward Search needs a Delivery Lead for a Top Financial Company with a great work life balance. You’ll join the Marketing team to help with Project Manage campaign deliverables.
This is a 1 year contract with the opportunity to extend up to 2 years.
To learn more about this Project Delivery Lead opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a Project Delivery Lead you’ll:
- Ensure project delivery through the adherence to standards, controls, processes, deliverables and quality measures
- Keep leadership and stakeholders informed of progress against commitments and escalate issues as needed
- Own and facilitate daily team stand-up meetings, runs team retrospectives, working to evoke dialogue and improve team dynamics
- Use team delivery metrics to guide start/stop/continue discussions
- Analyze delivery value stream with a mindset to eliminate process waste
- Collect team delivery metrics and facilitates discussions with leadership to improve expectations and transparency of team capacity and health
Skills & Experience needed:
- Ability to effectively plan and manage the work of others including managing projects across multiple teams or groups.
- Ability to influence groups and/or more senior associates.
- Basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques;
- A talent for performing and applying analytics to work assignments; basic use of MarTech and reporting tools
- Agile certifications (CSM, CPO) are a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in project delivery with basic business and industry knowledge or related financial products; Digital and traditional marketing techniques
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $55 - $64.76 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search