Onward Search has an exciting new opportunity with the biggest and well-known client. This opportunity is for a Client Solutions Partner who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Washington DC District of Columbia. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the sales cycle from prospecting through negotiations, ultimately closing the deal. You will be a reliable and crucial market team member with comprehensive platform knowledge who can anticipate client and sales team needs. If this sounds like something you have been looking for, apply right now!
- Report to Manager of Client Solutions and Success
- Deliver best-in-class customer service to the advertiser and agency partners
- Use a client-centric approach to make recommendations that meet campaign objectives and drive revenue growth
- Lead the strategic development of RFP response recommendations and rationales using data-driven insights
- Create strong media plan recommendations that are mutually beneficial for clients and ad sales business
- Become product and process expert to consult with clients and field product functionality and capability questions and/or media plan recommendation questions throughout the sales cycle
- Assess inventory forecasts and data to make recommendations that drive repeat client revenue and establish the brand as a consultative partner
- Prepare key data points, historical findings, and relevant advertiser research
- Regularly attend and participate in client meetings and client entertainment
- Liaise and develop strong relationships with cross-functional internal teams to deliver cohesive best-in-class customer service to clients
- Work closely with Client Success Partner to formally transition deals for execution, while being briefed on live campaign status, optimizations, performance, and incremental recommendations to make informed recommendations during future RFP opportunities
- Take the lead on creating and ensuring successful PMP campaigns for advertisers to establish multiple streams of revenue for Spotify
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business
- At least 4 years of experience in digital planning and buying
- Solid industry knowledge and a desire to learn more about the digital media industry
- Passionate about digital strategy and growing within the sales organization
- Demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell consultative, proactively problem solve and efficiently communicate internally and externally
- Ability to gracefully translate client requests to make impactful recommendations that meet client needs, tell a story that eloquently translates data, breaks down complex information and clearly articulate the brand’s value so that media plans can be seamlessly sold through to the client
- Understanding of the unique circumstances of the client buying process, key decision-makers, influencers, timing, and needs to make an informed RFP response recommendation
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent dexterity in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working within CRMs, Order Management Systems, ad servers, and other digital media tech systems
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.