Our client, is seeking a Clinical Lab Scientist to join the team.
Performs clinical laboratory tests, procedures and analysis to provide data for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disease in humans. Will work on Immunology platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares specimens for analysis and organizes tests to be performed
- Prepares and properly labels reagents required for laboratory testing
- Conducts analysis of dried blood spots
- Reviews test results, maintains legible work records, and enters findings into the laboratory information systems
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on instruments and equipment according to established schedule and procedure
- Verifies proper instrument function by checking and calibrating lab instruments and documents data
- Records on instrument log any repairs, replacement and maintenance [performed on laboratory instruments
- Abides by laboratory safety policies and procedures
- The list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in a physical science such as chemistry, biology, molecular biology or medical technology
- 0-1-year clinical laboratory experience
- Clinical and research lab environment; exposure to blood borne pathogens; must wear protective lab gear including lab coat, gloves and completely closed footwear
- Employee may be requested to work shifts other than daylight depending on the needs of the laboratory. Weekend rotation may be required
- Travel is not required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use a keyboard, type, and occasionally stand and move to other parts of the lab. Must have manual dexterity to use lab equipment.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB