Our Client, a National Health Organization, is seeking a Data Engineer to join them on a long term contract engagement. GCP(Google Cloud Platform) DATA ENGINEER , expert with Cloud Fusion , Big Query , Data Proc , Data Pipelines ,ETL , . BigQuery, GCS, Cloud Composer, Dataproc, Dataflow, Dataprep, Cloud Pub/Sub, Metadata DB, Data Studio, Datalab, other
Minimum Certifications needed: Google cloud Data Engineer
- Design Data Pipelines: work with other Data Engineering personnel on an overall design for flowing data from various internal and external sources into the GCP
- Build Data Pipelines: leverage standard toolset and develop ETL/ELT code to move data from various internal and external sources into the GCP
- Support Data Quality Program: work with Data QA Engineer to identify automated QA checks and associated monitoring & alerting to ensure GCP maintains consistently high quality data
- Support Operations: triage alerts channeled to you and remediate as necessary
- Technical Documentation: leverage templates provided and create clear, simple and comprehensive documentation for your development
- Key contributor to defining, implementing and supporting:
- Data Services
- Data Dictionary
- Tool Standards
- Best Practices
- Data Lineage
- User Training
- Strong ELT/ ETL designer/developer
- Strong SQL
- Strong Python
- Structured & unstructured data expertise
- Cloud environment development & operations experience (GCP)
- Preference for candidates experienced with:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and associated services; e.g. BigQuery, GCS, Cloud Composer, Dataproc, Dataflow, Dataprep, Cloud Pub/Sub, Metadata DB, Data Studio, Datalab, other
- Other important tools: Apache Airflow (scheduler), Bitbucket and git (version control), Stackdriver (ops monitoring), Opsgenie (alert notification), Docker
- Real-time data replication/streaming tools
- Data Modeling
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB