Our client, a highly regarded technology company, is looking for a Cloud Marketing Manager to join their team.
Cloud Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Conducting market research on IT market trends, vendor/technology evaluators/decision-makers, and journey blockers/enablers.
- Partnering with various business units to develop go-to-market strategies, including integrated marketing strategies/plans that drive quantifiable results, meeting business objectives.
- Working closely with strategic vendors to understand their business objectives, hero products, competitors, positioning, primary routes to market, marketing budget and marketing tactic preferences.
- Proposing and securing funding for marketing plans that help to drive business objectives.
- Using data to segment the partner ecosystem, increasing the relevancy of targeted messaging and the likelihood the target audience will take the desired action.
- Creating integrated marketing plans that that should include elements related to sales enablement, partner recruitment, partner enablement, and thru partner marketing (i.e. display, paid search, paid social, e-mail, high-value content development, 3rd-party content syndication, events, webinars, and more).
- Working with various internal teams to plan and execute marketing tactics.
- Actively monitoring the campaign and tactic level performance reporting, distilling and sharing actionable insights with internal stakeholders to improve performance.
- Representing your domain in meetings with internal and partner senior leadership teams.
- Creating and managing a marketing budget and forecast with a high degree of accuracy.
Cloud Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Previous experience with integrated marketing plan creation, planning, and execution.
- Prior accountability for managing budgets.
- Ability to travel to events as needed.
- Ability to collaborate across a matrix environment.
Marketing Manager Preferences:
- Familiarity with modern marketing tools such as CRM, marketing automation, social media, paid search, etc...
- 2+ years of B2B Marketing experience.
- 2+ years of partner marketing experience.
- 2+ years of marketing cloud computing services and solutions.
Apply today to learn more now!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.